🌿 This is Dana Harvey, your Microdosing Educator and Guide. Recently, I have noticed that many people struggle with maintaining the results they gained from a large-dose psychedelic experience. There is a reason for that. To be truly effective, psychedelic journeys need to be followed by a crucial process called psychedelic integration. Based on my experience, the best way to integrate your profound journey insights is through an intentional practice of Microdosing. But how? I will tell all about it tomorrow, on Thursday, January 18th, at 5:30pm PST during my first ever free Masterclass on Microdosing for Psychedelic Integration. Please join me! ✨ We will talk about: * What is psychedelic integration and why is it so important? * Why is a single high-dose journey not enough for your transformation? * What happens to the brain when you go through a high-dose psychedelic experience and why do the results fade over time? * How can Microdosing help you maintain your psychedelic experience results? * What is Transformational Microdosing as an intentional practice and how can it help you heal? 🎉 And much more! See you soon! #FlourishAcademy #mindfulness #psychedelicintegration #mentalhealthcommunity #mentalhealthmatters #mindfulliving #plantmedicine #mindfulnesspractice #mindfulnessmatters #mentalhealthcommunity

Posted by Dana Harvey at 2024-01-18 13:00:00 UTC